Win xp pro, switch user problem

mammak 21:28 01 Dec 03

Hi hope someone can help,We have two admin account,s on the pc, if i load up on mine all is well can switch no problem to my daughter, but on trying to log of or switch back to mine get as far as "loading setting,s" we have to hold the power button in to switch of the pc, and reboot can anyone help thank,s Mammak.

JIM 21:50 01 Dec 03

Use the System File Checker tool to scan all of the protected files on your computer.
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type sfc /scannow, and then click OK. Have your win cd handy.

mammak 22:00 01 Dec 03

cheer,s JIM but comp only few months old came ready installed with win xp pro no cd , but will try scandisc and get back thank,s for your response. Mammak

VoG II 22:09 01 Dec 03
  mammak 11:27 02 Dec 03

Thank you both for your help, sorry i took so long to come back but wanted to make sure all was back to normal, did a scan of my drive all ok then whiles loading settings pressed the reset button and hey presto all working again, so what ever was the matter it,s fixed thank,s again Mammak.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…