win xp

the kopite 19:35 05 Apr 04

Hi Guys Now stop laughing I have just installed win xp in a dual boot with win 2000 but I can not see were you change the keyboard from us to british after all its my first look at xp a very embarrased Kiopite

Quiller. 19:43 05 Apr 04

No problem the kopite.

Start \ control panel \ region and language changes \ region options ( change both to English united kingdom). also pick the languages tab there and go to details. Use the add button to include English - united kingdom.

Then delete the u.s. setting, click apply. t will probably want a reboot.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 19:49 05 Apr 04

Control panel,date time launguage.click that then
reganal and language options,tip,to show control panel in my comuter go to tools, folder, options,
view and tick the box show control panel in my computer.

Regards.

the kopite 09:26 06 Apr 04

Thanks a lot Guys sorted though Redwood do not make life easy for idiots XP seems a lot slower than 2k ?

TomJerry 10:50 06 Apr 04

Win2K is so much better than WinXP. I really cannot understand why MS replace a perfect professional product with a kids friendly product.

the kopite 12:15 06 Apr 04

money tomjerry money I have a dual boot but I think 2k will do all the work Kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…