Win TV

Dekka123 11:35 11 Sep 05

I am thinking of purchasing Hauppauge Win TV Nova-T usb2. Has anyone out there got one of these as I would like to know if it supports composite to enable me to connect to a video recorder. Hope I have explained myself properly I have win xp pro and enhanced usb. Thanks in advance

pj123 12:02 11 Sep 05

Don't know about Hauppauge but the unit I use is the Dazzle Fusion USB

click here

I was transferring all my Beta tapes to DVD, but the snag is it takes about 7 hours from start to finish to copy a 3 hour tape.

I am now using a standalone domestic DVD Recorder (Liteon 5006) which does the job in real time but you can't do any editing.

If you need to edit them before burning (and you are not bothered about the time it takes) then the Dazzle unit is a good buy.

Stuartli 13:11 11 Sep 05

A Twinhan DTVTV-ter D + A card will do what you require and is almost certainly cheaper than a Hauppauge equivalent:

See:

click here

A possible alternative is:

click here

Stuartli 13:11 11 Sep 05

The Twinhan is a Freeview PCI TV card as well as capable of being used in analogue form.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…