Win MX problem

Rhuddlan 00:05 17 Jan 05

I have windows xp home and win mx 3.53 and when right clicking on a song and choosing download
it says waiting for network reply and then goes red, this has happened now when trying to download songs for some hours, I can't download anything, ZA is configured in program control to accept win mx access for the net, I have wanadoo broadband. Any ideas???

Rhuddlan 01:49 17 Jan 05

Please can anyone help??? I want to download some music

Rhuddlan 01:49 17 Jan 05

Please can anyone help??? I want to download some music

The Spires 01:58 17 Jan 05

You won't get any help here on using illegal file sharing programs. Tis the rules.

CurlyWhirly 02:00 17 Jan 05

They are full of spyware, trojans & viruses anyway.

Mango Grummit 02:48 17 Jan 05

"They are full of spyware, trojans & viruses anyway." Nope CurlyWhirly, not WinMX you're wrong there.

Rhuddlan, you will find most WinMX users also have Leechammer installed and set it to not allow anyone to download from them unless they have at least 500 to 1,000 files available for sharing.

Despite the rights and wrongs etc, the concept of the WinMX community is sharing, ie. give and take. If you have nothing to give they will not allow you to take.

CurlyWhirly 09:33 17 Jan 05

not WinMX you're wrong there.

Yes, but what is to stop you from downloading a file that contains them?

Rhuddlan 23:42 31 Jan 05

Reinstalled win mx and everything sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…