win media player options

mammak 23:17 19 May 06

I have tons of music on my lappie most I dont listen to but have 3 james blunt albums that I listen to all the time and savage garden they are all in diferent folders in "my music folder" I would like when I go to my music to have them all in the same folder so I can play them all one after so to speak I download from mycokemusic.com and they seem to put them all in different folders and can only play then in win media player 10,
I would like to have my fav music in one folder "win xp home sp2"
and ps. my fav is james blunt "Tears in rain"
pss. im a flippin nutter :)

rdave13 23:35 19 May 06

Try right clicking the desktop and click new. Create a new folder and then right click new folder and select properties. Click customise and select one of the selection from the dropdown list in the" documents (for any file types". Click change icon tab to personalise folder.

mammak 22:25 20 May 06

you are a pure darling thanks I can now listen to my savage and james one after another nice one mate thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…