win amp 3

gingepaul 18:01 11 Feb 03

hi all, i've got a bit of a problem with winamp3, cos i dragged the main window to the side of my desktop yesterday, but dragged it too far, and now cant see it to drag it back, dont have to reinstall do i.

Lú-tzé 19:32 11 Feb 03

Try changing the resolution of your monitor and see if winamp is in a different position.

If you reboot, where does winamp appear when you start it again?

gingepaul 19:37 11 Feb 03

when i click the tab in the taskbar, i see it return to the taskbar from the top left and then shoot back over when i click again. i'll try the resolution thing and report back,

gingepaul 19:40 11 Feb 03

tried it and it didnt work, i'm probably best reinstalling it, is there a final version out yet, cos this is the beta?

powerless 19:42 11 Feb 03

Yes final release has been out ages.

Lú-tzé 19:46 11 Feb 03

Well, good luck with reinstalling it. Version 3 (standard) has been out for a while now - not sure about the lite version though. Hopefully a reinstall will sort it out for you.

gingepaul 22:05 11 Feb 03

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…