win 98 Desktop

harry_kel 19:52 18 Jun 03

We are visiting our daughter and family in Durham,
N.C. and I am wondering if there is any way to get
my win 98 nobr> a style="border-bottom:green 2px solid;text-decoration:underline;color:black;" href="click here|82|60988|1|16|AdId=156251;misc=873225;link=click here" target="_blank" onmouseover="window.status='Save on Desktop Computers! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.';sT(this,event,'Save on Desktop Computers! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.');" onmousemove="window.status='Save on Desktop Computers! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.';" onmouseout="window.status=';hT();">desktop /a> /nobr> on my son in law's win 2000 nobr> a style="border-bottom:green 2px solid;text-decoration:underline;color:black;" href="click here|82|60988|1|16|AdId=156251;misc=873225;link=click here" target="_blank" onmouseover="window.status='Save on Computer Accessories! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.';sT(this,event,'Save on Computer Accessories! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.');" onmousemove="window.status='Save on Computer Accessories! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.';" onmouseout="window.status=';hT();">computer /a> /nobr> screen??!! I have purchased your "PC adisor- Tips and Tricks" while we are on our visit, and I am impatient to try some of the
suggestions that are offered in that issue!!

jazzypop 21:38 18 Jun 03

This at least the 3rd time that you have posted this message, to my knowledge. Instead of repeatedly posting the same message, why not check out the responses to your previous messages at click here and click here

The convention on this Forum (and most others) is that you post a message, others reply. If you want to reply to those responses, use the 'add a new response..' box near the bottom of the page, and click the 'post response' button.

If you look near the bottom right of the screen, you will see a 'jump to' button - click the down-arrow beside it, you will see a link called My Postings. select this, and all threads that you have started or replied to will be listed.

VoG® 21:43 18 Jun 03

I think we finally got the message in English click here

jazzypop 21:50 18 Jun 03

Thanks - I hadn't seen the 4th repeat of the question :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017