//some 3rd party need geo

win 98 Desktop

harry_kel 21:20 17 Jun 03

We are visiting our daughter and family in Durham,
N.C. and I wish to replicate my win 98 nobr> a style="border-bottom:green 2px solid;text-decoration:underline;color:black;" href="click here|82|60988|1|16|AdId=156251;misc=8113826;link=click here" target="_blank" onmouseover="window.status='Save on Desktop Computers! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.';sT(this,event,'Save on Desktop Computers! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.');" onmousemove="window.status='Save on Desktop Computers! With uBid, you?ll never have to pay retail again! Most bids start at $1 or you can instantly save at the SuperStore. Registration is simple and easy. Start today at uBid.';" onmouseout="window.status=';hT();">desktop /a> /nobr> in
order to make use of my recent purchase of the
"PC Advisor - Tips and Tricks!! Is there any way
that I may do these, before we return to our home
in Toronto??!!

VoG® 21:30 17 Jun 03

That didn't come out as expected did it Harry!

The links are probably too complex for the site to turn into "click heres". Try going to click here put your link in the box then right click the link that appears, copy it and post it here. I think you'll have to do this twice - once for each link.

jazzypop 21:50 17 Jun 03

Duplicate thread - see click here

BTW VoG®, I suspect the forum has played a part in the mangling - that looks to me like the code associated with the delightful green underlining that gets inserted by the PCA scripting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…