win 32 generic host error appears in windows

timerep 09:51 12 Jul 07

I have a laptop that starts up ok only to be presented with the windows error message generic win 32 host prosess and an invitation to send a report to microsoft about it. if you click the debug option or cancel buttons the computer then stops responding to anything and you have to hit the power button to get it to switch off.The content of the error report refers to a couple of files in the temp section that have I think been cleared but from start up you cant do a safe mode start up and the error appears once windows is fully loaded on the desktop. I dont want to have to reload windows as if the drive is wiped OK that would cure it I cant find the machine drivers I would need its an acer aspire 3610 any ideas guys

birdface 10:02 12 Jul 07

Googled,Will give you something to look at untill someone can help. click here

birdface 10:19 12 Jul 07

If you can.Run Spybot.Or A squared,Any of your spyware or Anti-virus programs in safe mode,Then try Microsoft up-dates,Just in case any of the latest up-dates will cure it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…