Win 32

Spr 12:39 04 Jul 12

Not a valid win 32 application. This is what I receive trying to install Adobe Elements CS 5, I'm running Windows 7 how can I get round this problem. It has loaded up & running into my PC running Vista 64bits When I go to download a win 32 repair I keep downloading PC repair file which I don't need as I have had my Laptop 24hrs

john bunyan 13:17 04 Jul 12

I have never heard of Adobe Elements CS5. I have Adobe Photoshop CS5 on one PC (W7) and Adobe Elements 10 on another. Are you talking of Elements5? That may be too old for W7.

Spr 13:55 04 Jul 12

Yes it is Adobe Photoshop Elements CS5

john bunyan 14:52 04 Jul 12

Sorry but I still cannot find ELEMENTSCS5. Are you quite sure the word elemnts is combined with CS5 as I cannot find any references on the Adobe forum. Can you have another look on the box?CS is usually only on the full version of Photoshop.

hastelloy 19:23 04 Jul 12

I think the OP means Photoshop Elements 5. Windows 7 won't accept anything below version 7.

john bunyan 20:20 04 Jul 12

Exactly, which is what I suspected in my 1.17pm post, but he still persisted with CS5 wording.

If it is Photoshop Elements 5 (not CS5) it does not work in W7. You will need to buy Photoshop Elements 10. If you want a freebie, try see:

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…