Win 32

Spr 04 Jul 12

Not a valid win 32 application. This is what I receive trying to install Adobe Elements CS 5, I'm running Windows 7 how can I get round this problem. It has loaded up & running into my PC running Vista 64bits When I go to download a win 32 repair I keep downloading PC repair file which I don't need as I have had my Laptop 24hrs

john bunyan 04 Jul 12

I have never heard of Adobe Elements CS5. I have Adobe Photoshop CS5 on one PC (W7) and Adobe Elements 10 on another. Are you talking of Elements5? That may be too old for W7.

Spr 04 Jul 12

Yes it is Adobe Photoshop Elements CS5

john bunyan 04 Jul 12

Sorry but I still cannot find ELEMENTSCS5. Are you quite sure the word elemnts is combined with CS5 as I cannot find any references on the Adobe forum. Can you have another look on the box?CS is usually only on the full version of Photoshop.

hastelloy 04 Jul 12

I think the OP means Photoshop Elements 5. Windows 7 won't accept anything below version 7.

john bunyan 04 Jul 12

marvin42

Exactly, which is what I suspected in my 1.17pm post, but he still persisted with CS5 wording.

Spr

If it is Photoshop Elements 5 (not CS5) it does not work in W7. You will need to buy Photoshop Elements 10. If you want a freebie, try Paint.net see: Paint.net

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message