Will my Image still work ?

c4rm0 11:30 12 Mar 11

I had a problem with a machine that kept blue screening its based in a nursery so put it down to not being shutdown properly/windows messed up. So decided to do a fresh install of windows 7 ultimate which went through fine and once i had a installed all drivers i created a Norton ghost image so if it happened again could just restore the image rather than reinstalling windows

After a couple hours of the the fresh install of windows the machine started Blue screening again constantly this time i checked the event logs and the stop code's pointed to faulty RAM so ran a MEM test and the memory was faulty

I have now got new RAM will it be ok to use that Image ? or the fact that it was created with faulty RAM will i need to create it again?

Strawballs 11:36 12 Mar 11

Yes it will be fine to use image as this takes image of software and you changed hardware that needs no drivers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…