Will my hardware work with windows 7??

julius44 18:11 PM 06 May 11

Hello and good afternoon to u all. I currently have a windows XP SP3 machine which is over 5 years old. In about a 8 days tine, i'll be taking delivery of a brand new 64 bit windows 7 desktop pc. I have 2 specific items of hardware that I need to know will be compatible with my new windows 7 system The first is my Epson DX4400 stylus printer...link is here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/Epson-Stylus-DX4400-All-in-OnePrinterreview The 2nd is my logitech easycall usb skype link is here http://www.gadgetspeak.com/gadget/article.rhtm/754/389228/LogitechEasyCalldesktopsetSkype.html They are both of sentimental value to me....and the logitech I purchased way back in early 2008 from kikatek on sale for just £35,....some websites now sell it for over £70!!! Also the logitech keyboard works 100% flawlessly with my itunes, skype, etc..so id prefer not to have to change it. So when i get my new desktop pc....do I just have to just re-install both cds from scratch and will everything be 100% ok??? Or will i have to start looking for new drivers, etc or will I no longer be able to use both of these please???? Any links suggestions etc most appreciated, many thanks Jules

Woolwell 18:20 PM 06 May 11

The place to start is here Windows 7 compability

click on hardware and input Epson DX4400 and it looks good Epson DX4400

the other places to look are the manufacturer's support sites.

Woolwell 18:22 PM 06 May 11

The Logitech looks good too link text

julius44 18:52 PM 06 May 11

may thanks, for that, the links have given me peace of mind. much appreciated.

robin_x 20:12 PM 06 May 11

If your internet connection is an old modem check that. I had to get a new wireless/modem/router when I upgraded. ISP sen it free though.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites