Will I be acused of spamming

edennorman 12:09 13 Nov 06

Hello

I posted a thread a week or so ago about this problem but it had few replies so I thought I would try again.

I have a small list of about 80 people who I want to email.

In the past my email provider, Cegtel, have been blacklisted by AOL because a lot of spam originated from someone with a Cegetel address.

I am not sending spam and neither do I want to be accused of sending any. I did think of using a simple bulk email sender but I am unsure what to do becuase of the problems my email server has with spam.

Could I send the mails in small batches from within Outlook express without any problems do you think?

Thank you

eden

eedcam 13:00 13 Nov 06

I think you could just use the Cc box click on the book icon next to it and you can then highlight and select multiples from your address book

vinnyT 13:02 13 Nov 06

The prob you have is not that you wish to send just 80 or so emails, but that your service provider is sometimes blacklisted as a known source of spam, you will be bundled in with the rest (to no fault of your own).

What to do? I don't really have an answer other than changing provider (though occasionally you may still suffer the same fate).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant