Will this all work together ?

mr-greenkey 17:05 PM 12 Jan 12
Answered

Ok so here's the computer I've made

(Just some of it)

Case: COOLERMASTER ELITE 310 BLUE CPU: Intel® Core™i5-2500 Quad Core (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache) Motherboard: ASUS® P8Z68-V LX: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, ATI®CrossFireX RAM: 8GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 4GB) Graphics Card: 1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti - 2 DVI,HDMI,VGA Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX650 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE CPU Cooler: INTEL SOCKET LGA1155 STANDARD CPU COOLER

If you need any more information then just ask :)

ams4127 17:18 PM 12 Jan 12

You ask "Will this all work together ?" and then you say "Ok so here's the computer I've made" :)

If you have made it and it works then, Yes, they will work together.

I'm not really too sure what your question is :(

mr-greenkey 17:44 PM 12 Jan 12

Sorry, when I said "made" I really meant "I have picked these components" sorry I didn't word that right.

ams4127 22:32 PM 12 Jan 12
Answer

Ah,OK!! Now I understand...

I can see no reason why all these components won't come together nicely. You've picked some nice gear there and should wind up with a great machine.

One thing you haven't mentioned is the OS drive. If you can afford it, then do try for an SSD. Performance is a lot faster than using an HDD. Plus, HDDs are in short supply after the floods in Thailand, and have become expensive.

Good luck and enjoy!

mr-greenkey 21:06 PM 13 Jan 12

Ok! I'm using windows 7 Home Premium :)

I just wanted to check with someone before making this beast because it's £820 so I just want to make sure nthing goes wrong :D haha.

Sorry for the small misunderstanding :P

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites