Wild Tangent games removal help

Nuneatonian 16:38 PM 17 Mar 13

Hello there I have recently got a laptop and it had a preinstalled icon for this I decided to click on it to have a look at the website but it has downloaded into my control panel. I have tried to uninstall it, but a box kept coming up something about run time in red writing and an x. It did not remove it at all. Is there a way of completely removing it, as I am not sure if this has affected my computer has it is running very sluggish. I am not that technical with all the jargon, even though I have had computers for years. Is there a safe tool I could get to rid of it? Thanks in advance Nuneatonian

rdave13 17:08 PM 17 Mar 13

Have a look here. There's an automatic removal tool download if you're not confident with the manual removal.

Nuneatonian 17:35 PM 17 Mar 13

Hello there, thank you for the help, I did visit the site, but could not find out where to get the removal tool.

rdave13 17:40 PM 17 Mar 13

Scroll down to the bottom. The link is WildTangent Remover. Download it and select 'save'. Save it where you can find it again. The simply run it. If you still have problems, try running it in safe mode.

rdave13 17:41 PM 17 Mar 13

Should say, scroll down to the bottom of the article only.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know