Widows XP educational/student

Spock58 07:21 12 Jul 03

I have struggled to find this software advertised. Anyone know a supplier? Does it still come in an empty box with a piece of paper to send off, or does one get the software first time without the hassle.

-pops- 08:24 12 Jul 03

There have been previous threads about this and I've an idea that Windows XP Student doesn't exist.

The XP that comes in a Student Edition is Office XP and that is an upgrade version only.

One of THE main dealers for M$ products is Insight. Have a look there or call them and ask click here

Brian

hssutton 09:30 12 Jul 03

I thought you may like to read this click here
£70 for Xp pro, academic upgrade.

the flying monkey 09:52 12 Jul 03

I got Microsoft Office XP Pro on a student license for £116. If you want a cheap version of Windows XP and you don't mind not having microsoft support, you can purchase an OEM version of Windows XP from Spellsoftware.com. They do it for about half the normal price. you get the full installation disc but as i said you can't contact microsoft for support. I bought this and it's working OK on my computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…