widows messenger

lauren2006 22:49 22 Nov 06

windows messenger will not sign in at all the password is correct and sign in name is also correct but no luck tryed trouble shooting it but no luck either and even turned the firewall off anyone any ideas

lauren2006 23:35 22 Nov 06

Please help me i have windows msn live and it just wont log me in

realist 10:32 23 Nov 06

You may get help here click here

Whaty 12:16 23 Nov 06

Curious but I had the same problem with BT Yahoo Messenger at the weekend. It had been working fine and then, for no obvious reason, I just couldn't sign in.. After a couple of days I gave up, uninstalled it and started using the standard MS Messenger that comes with WinXP. So far I've been able to sign in to that with no problems?

birdface 16:03 23 Nov 06

Suppose you could delete it , then reinstall it, Just in case there is something else stopping it,Make sure e-mail address is right ,and you have a dot instead of a comma.Little things like that.

Totally-braindead 16:09 23 Nov 06

Mates wife was having this problem a few weeks ago, it turned out she had changed her password but because she never had to key it in and let windows keep the password she forgot she had changed it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…