wide screen on monitor

chiquita 21:50 04 Sep 04

Can anyone advise where I can obtain a circuit diagram for an IBM Monitor G54 Type 6546 Model OBN. There is slight pincushion distortion which can be lived with but it is not possible to correct the excessive width with the front mounted controls. An address or phone number would be appreciated if possible.
Thanks.

Valvegrid 22:27 04 Sep 04

I found this site, but he does charge for the schematics, it depends how desperate you are to correct it.

click here

chiquita 22:45 05 Sep 04

Thanks to Valvegrid, he certainly keeps a good stock. Will see if he will supply one only, don't require the rest
Thanks again.

chiquita 20:38 11 Sep 04

I saved a bunch of photos as files instead of jpeg's in error and can't open them in paint shop without going a long way round. Can I change the format in any way? They open in Kodak imaging and Paint. They have been deleted in the camera.
Any help would be appreciated.

chiquita 20:39 11 Sep 04

I saved a bunch of photos as files instead of jpeg's in error and can't open them in paint shop without going a long way round. Can I change the format in any way? They open in Kodak imaging and Paint. They have been deleted in the camera.
Any help would be appreciated.

Valvegrid 20:51 11 Sep 04

You could try and change the file extension to .jpg and see if that works. The other option is to recover the pictures off the camera. although they have been deleted, provided you haven't taken any more pictures they are still there. There is a program to recover them, I'll see if I can find it.

Valvegrid 20:52 11 Sep 04

I found it quicker than I thought:

click here

chiquita 21:04 11 Sep 04

Valvegrid
Thanks. Camera is not listed in the recovery prog so will try the other suggestion, have taken
photos in the deleted area. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…