Wi fi keyboard and caps lock

sputnick 14:50 06 Jun 10

I have recently changed my keyboard to a wi fi model but find it difficult to know if I`ve accidentally pressed the num lock or caps lock as there is obviously no indicator.
I`ve been into control panel/ keyboard to see if there is any way I can disable those keys but no luck.
Any suggestions please.

Sea Urchin 15:03 06 Jun 10

If you hold down the Num Lock key for 5 seconds (until you hear a squeak) this will toggle on the sound alarm. Press OK to select. When you press the caps lock on (or off) there will be an audible alarm.

sputnick 17:15 06 Jun 10

Thanks for reply and info.

Ian in Northampton 17:57 06 Jun 10

Just fyi, I swear by 'Boldfinger'. It disables the Caps Lock key, which is a real boon to those like me who can't look at the screen while they're typing. Just set it to run at start up.

click here

Zurdo 20:06 07 Jun 10

Go into Control Panel > Accessibility Options > Keyboard,,,,,,,tick use Toggle Keys, it'll give a beep when using Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…