Wi Fi Adapter Problem

madmike 23 Mar 12

Windows keeps disableing my Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter stating Code 43. When it does this and it drops my internet connection, I run Windows Network Diagnostics,it detects the problem, fixes it, then a few minutes later it occures again I have tried updating drivers, but all I can find,warns me it has no signiture, so I`m reluctant to continue and install. I am running Windows 7 Can anyone help solve this problem?

Many Thanks Mike.

rdave13 23 Mar 12

Use something like SIW or Belarc to find out your Wlan card information then search for the correct driver for it for Windows 7. Possibly windows update can't find the newer drivers for it.

markd71 23 Mar 12

Don't worry about the 'no signature' Install it, microsoft just havn't updated their driver signatures

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse tour

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message