Why Would A Frame Appear On My Web Page?

webber_man 21:11 05 Dec 06

I am working on a site. I have an image at the top and navigation directly below.

I have a couple of normal, straight HTML pages which use a table to hold an image and text. I also have a few gallery pages where i have used Simpleviewer (click here) and integrated it within my site.

The pages which hold the gallries have a table where the images within Simpleviewer are on the right and i have a gallery navigation part on the left.

My problem is that after clicking a dozen or so times within my site to navigate round a frame appears at the bottom of each page within the site, causing a scroll bar to appear.

Then with each click the page content reduces in size as the frame at the bottom increases in height.

I haven't used frames on ant of my pages.

Does anyone know why this would happen? Is this something to do with Simpleviewer? And does anyone know what i need to do to correct the problem?

Thanks

HighTower 16:40 30 Dec 06

Might be that there is code in the page that doesn't need to be there. I had an issue similar to this a while back when using a WYSIWYG application. The undo's in the application didn't completely undo previous actions.

I manually went through the lines of code and stripped out all the ones that didn't need to be there anymore and the problem was solved.

Hope this helps, a long shot perhaps!

seeky 22:00 02 Jan 07

You should be able to identify exactly when the frame shows up, right? Is it after a specific number of clicks, or one one particular page?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac