Why is it difficult to download a update from avg

Jade 14 G 15:42 28 Jan 05

It has took me from nine this morning to download a update from free Avg. Have the newest avg software but all l was getting ' check your connections' which l did.
Then for some odd reason l got a im message saying grisoft was downloading the update, didn't like the look of this so deleted it and deleted my recent AVG then downloaded the whole version again abd hey presto the update worked.
So will l have to download the whole thing again and has anyone else had a im message from aol well l think it was aol , looked like it.
Jill

JaßîsFaß ˜ 15:45 28 Jan 05

The AVG server is very busy, you will see many more threads on this site regarding the same issue. Type AVG in the search box on the left of the helproom forum for more examples and discusssions.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 15:54 28 Jan 05

Don't understand why you were told AVG does not work with AOL, I have it and ZoneAlarm and no problems whatsoever.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…