Why has Forum display changed?

canarieslover 15:21 PM 02 Feb 12
Answered

This morning the Forums were centred on screen with ads either side. I have logged in again this afternoon and all the Forums are on the left side of the screen. I have made no alterations to any software, in fact the computer has been off since I last logged in. Is anyone else had this change? Win7 64bit and Chrome are in use.

john bunyan 15:30 PM 02 Feb 12
  cocteau48 15:42 PM 02 Feb 12
Answer

Do not know if this is relevant when using Chrome but this is the fix for Firefox:

If you are using Adblock Plus then open the list of blockable items (right click on taskbar icon) and look for the stylesheet:

cdn.inskinmedia.com/isfe/4.1/css/base.css

and disable it.

Hope this helps

canarieslover 16:08 PM 02 Feb 12

cocteau48

I have just disabled Adblock and display has gone back to normal. None the wiser as to why it should be so as there was no notification of an update this morning. I will put it down to just being another of computing's little mysteries. Only seemed to affect Chrome as it was O.K. in Firefox.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites