Why does the Forum always disappear at

pj123 17:25 28 Mar 07

a crucial moment.

I was explaining to a friend and getting him to register on the Forum.

When I tried to log in all I got was:

"Page cannot be displayed"

I waited a few minutes and tried again.

No luck.

17 minutes later we are back up and running.

Obviously, my friend is not interested now.

jaritch 17:27 28 Mar 07

that's a

jaritch 17:28 28 Mar 07

oops cut out...shame

rawprawn 17:49 28 Mar 07

Explain to him that it may well not have been PCA fault and to try again. This site is among the best

wee eddie 17:54 28 Mar 07

of the horizontal PokerRoom.com banner

happened most days in the 8 months i've been a member, it's worth the wait i feel, but can be a little frustrating

Pineman100 18:23 28 Mar 07

It's never happened to me. And the Poker Room sidebar doesn't appear to have any problems.

wee eddie 18:31 28 Mar 07

My copy of IE7 appears to freeze when the two banners are running and at no other time. When I manage to close my connection and log in again the site is sometimes down.

I had assumed that it was related to PokerRoom.com but that may be pure coincidence.

woodchip 18:45 28 Mar 07

What Poker Room? I do not see any of that in my Browser

Koochy 19:04 28 Mar 07

Are you using firefox with the addons Filterset g and adblock? if so this is probably the reason you don't see the banners.

K

p;3 22:13 28 Mar 07

get them to register while the going is good;

and to help with the ads one could try the Hosts file ;vog very kindly introduced me to it and I now really would not be without it; it allows you toread the forum without dodging the ads; wehn i log in on another comp I notice the difference; today the site nearly closed on me due TO the ads

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…