Why can't I stay away from this Forum?

pj123 23:49 22 Apr 03

I ask myself this question every day, but I still find I am logged on here for at least 4 to 5 hours day?

I read everything, I respond if I can, but I don't seem to be able to stay away.

I am supposed to be working.

monkeyshine 23:58 22 Apr 03

Dunno wot the problem is, I find I can stay away for much longer periods now. Maybe it's just getting stale.

beeuuem 23:59 22 Apr 03

'Cos you meet such nice people, who have a common interest(if you can call making PC's work an interest) and are happy to spend time helping anyone with a problem.
I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ironman556 00:02 23 Apr 03

Take your modem out... ;-)

(my excuse is that I need it to surf the net to do research... and then I end up here again)

Where else can u get free advice about our puters, its a great site. it keeps me up till the early hours.

welshgit 00:10 23 Apr 03

because it,s the best advice site on the net. i visit most days, and usually find the answer to my problem. please keep up the good work

cfaice 00:14 23 Apr 03

Possibly Windows Forum .Org !

3tg 00:19 23 Apr 03

Do you think one can become addicted to the forum???, I sometimes think I am !

Gandalph 00:21 23 Apr 03

Take the fuse out of the plug and ask a neighbour to keep it for you, tell him that under no circumstances has he to give it back to you for a least seven day's, no matter how much you beg him. Also tell your local shop that stocks fuses to do exactly the same. If all this fails go and see your Doctor and ask him for 5mg Diazapam. These tablets will help calm you so that you can get some sleep at night. If all of this fails then I'm afraid it will be a local anti-forum clinic you will have to attend where you stand up and tell everyone else there what your name is and what your addiction is. This has worked in the past for a few Forum members. They are now down to four hours per night to three and a half hours.

jeez 00:30 23 Apr 03

windows forum.org? u mean there are actually other sites on the internet? cool, how do I see them?

fitshase 00:30 23 Apr 03

I visit the site regularly in order to keep on top of current issues, problems and fixes.

I also, like many others, know a lot about some things and nothing about other things. I use this site as a good "training" forum and learn a few things as I go along (as well as help others if I can).

I am, however, not addicted (I think - about 3 hours per day) and if I start to show those signs I think I will follow the advice of Gandalph!

Regards

Fitshase

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…