why cant I reload this program

bluenote 20:26 10 Dec 04

after reinstalling windows xp I find I cant load Andes Travelmanager.I get this message box come up.C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.the system file is not suitable for running MS-Dos and microsoft windows applications.Choose close to terminate the application.It was running perfectly before the reinstall.All the other programs I have reinstalled have loaded with no problems.Any ideas why this should happen with this program only.

Diodorus Siculus 20:36 10 Dec 04

Error message when you install or start an MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based program
click here;en-us;324767click here

click here

bluenote 22:31 10 Dec 04

Thanks for your links.I have tried them but still no luck.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:39 10 Dec 04

MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based program Error message when you install or start Xp,
Do the following. Rename the existing file autoexec.nt to autoexec.old (make sure you have not got your system files hidden). Inside the windows folder there should be one called "repair". Within this folder there should be a copy of autoexec.nt. Make a copy of the file and place in the orignal location
click here

bluenote 14:34 11 Dec 04

where will I find the autoexec.nt file.thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…