Why can't I attach files in Yahoo mail?

Triprajul 23:14 07 Oct 10

Greetings:

Tonight, I printed and completed a nine page application form. After that, I scanned the pages and saved them to my hard drive. I checked them all and they are good scans. Next, I attempted to attach them to an email message but after waiting for about two hours, I gave up in frustration. All I got for two hours was watching a little blue bar moving from left and right and a message from Yahoo stated that it was attempting to attach my docs to my message.

The computers are my place of work are rather slow so I saved all the scanned docs to disk and brought them home. My Internet speed is far faster than at work so I thought I would be successful there. No luck. As I am writing this message, Yahoo is telling me that they are attempting to attach my docs to my message but no luck.

What gives? They are simply scanned docs. Should I switch over to a new email address that handles scans better or is there a better solution?

northumbria61 13:07 08 Oct 10

Do you get the "Set Up the Easy Attach Tool" box which is a one time setup?

wiz-king 13:33 08 Oct 10

Also check the size of your files, scans can tend to be large files.

morddwyd 09:30 09 Oct 10

Even attaching a one page document can take up to an hour at times with Yahoo.

Diemmess 13:30 09 Oct 10

As wiz-king, scanned files are by nature large and you have nine of them.

Any chance you can convert to pdf before attachment?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…