Why can I not log on to MY3

Whiteadder310556 19:58 13 Jun 09

Why can I not log on to MY3 in the "3" website to check my usage and to ad credit, when using Firefox? I get an error message such as "Secure Connection Error...Site uses older insure version of SSl". Using Internet Explorer is OK, but I like Firefox!

johnnyrocker 20:23 13 Jun 09

have you raised the question with the phone company?

johnny

Whiteadder310556 22:01 13 Jun 09

No because it is a dongle, which I forgot to say, and when I've phoned from a landline it takes quite a while to get the question answered. And I thought here would be a better place to get an answer anyhow!

ronalddonald 23:36 13 Jun 09

click here

download tcp optimiser its one the clich here posted by pc advisors butemen

run it

click on optimal settings apply changes then okay let the computer reboot

then try logging into my three.
u have registered with three by setting up the account i hopes.

ronalddonald 23:39 13 Jun 09

if you have gone over the limit with three then it will be pointless to find out how credit you have left with mobile broadband, your better of ringing to find out or wait until it gets reseted, by three, oir ring three to ask whens it resetted

ronalddonald 23:41 13 Jun 09

using linux mint and i have no problems accessing my account, but i do under widows xp until i downloaded the optimizer.

ambra4 00:07 14 Jun 09

“Using Internet Explorer is OK, but I like Firefox!”

Download IE Tab 1.5.20090525

IE Tab – Will Open Internet Explorer in Firefox Tabs

click here

Downloading “Tab Mix Plus 0.3.7.3” will also make firefox tab browsing a lot easier

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…