Why BTYAhooemail wont answer the phone? an nupdate

SANAP 13:56 07 Dec 07

At last,after ringing a multitude of numbers I finally got a reason why I cant access my email account. There is a technical fault with BTYAHOO EMAIL but when one ties to access the words "account suspended" appears so of course we are all trying to get a PW reset and as they, BT, can't do a reset for a lot of people they are not answering the phone but still charging a premium rate.

Nice one.

sanap

johnnyrocker 14:43 07 Dec 07

i beleve charges apply only when answered? and a conversation is in progress?

johnny.

p;3 14:51 07 Dec 07

this click here

is the web page sign in portal for BTYahoo; do you have problems entering it?

p;3 14:58 07 Dec 07

you have now two threads on the same problem

click here

to avoid confusion suggest you need to close one and continue on the other

SarahPussycat 18:01 07 Dec 07

I was experiencing the same problem last night and still have no joy.
They DO charge while you're hanging on the phone, they have a queue system in place and a recorded voice they keep playing that says "your call is important to us and is moving up the queue". Cost me £6 last night and still no joy!

Shall keep checking here or the other thread for any updates.

p;3 18:04 07 Dec 07

you have click here runnign as well

p;3 18:08 07 Dec 07

there is at present nowt wrong with this web portal for btyahoo e mail

click here

so what IS the problem folks are having ?

SarahPussycat 18:51 07 Dec 07

Well last night I went to check my mail - entered my password (definitely the right one!) and the box went yellow and I got an "invalid password" message.
I tried clicking on the "forgotten password" link and got a message saying "your account is suspended at the moment".

It seems to have happened to a lot of people - and getting through on the phone is impossible!

beeuuem 19:04 07 Dec 07

I have some BT Yahoo adresses and I get the same 'invalid password' for all of them.
On accessing the site directly it says I am logged in, on trying to get to the mail it requests password confirmation but won't accept the password.
Seems to be a commom problem.

SANAP 19:11 07 Dec 07

see my second post BTYAHOO email are having technical problems but whenw e try to log in in gives out the wrong message.

I am going to check periodically and see if it is back up and running. Has made me really think about how I use email. I am totally kn****er))d now and cant do anything.

sanap

p;3 20:34 07 Dec 07

if yu are being told your passwords are incorrect, how are you managing to get your emails downloaded from the site to your computer?

I am on BTYahoo and am so far experiencing no problems, hense my puzzlement with your problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac