why are these emails coming late?

mco 22:48 15 Jun 06

I'm not sure if this should be in webdesign or helproom - please move, FE, if appropriate: my friend is secretary of a local branch of a national club and is not particularly internet savvy. I set her up on wanadoo dial up. The national club gave her local branch an email as in 'localbranch @ nationalclub dot com' - so I put it into outlook express for her and it's worked fine for over a year. Just in the last couple of months the emails have been delayed several days and have been arriving AFTER meetings and events have happened. It's not her - the dates show she sent them in advance. Question is: is it wanadoo dial up causing the delay or is there a problem at the end of the national club? How do I solve the problem for her?

ade.h 20:54 16 Jun 06

I have had similar problems lately, especially with attachments. It seems okay right now, but it's erratic.

Forum Editor 00:45 17 Jun 06

to the Helproom.

Graham ® 09:10 17 Jun 06

I had similar problems with my ISP. They were having server problems which affected all their customers.

Al94 09:16 17 Jun 06

I had a similar problem wih Nildram this week, emails sent on Wednesday evening not delivered for several hours - not sure what the issue was.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…