//some 3rd party need geo

Why are my printed photos GREEN

golfpro 07:41 26 Jun 04

I have a Canon S750 printer which sometimes decides to print my color photos GREEN. I have cleaned the print nozzles through the self cleaning program, all the ink cartridges are OK, and I check the print set up before every print run, but still they come out GREEN. The strange thing is, sometimes its fine and then after a day or two it’s back to the incredible Hulk syndrome again. Anyone any idea how I can fix this without buying a new Printer.

Falkyrn 08:16 26 Jun 04

Try uninstalling the printer from your system and reinstall using the latest drivers you can get your hands on (Check canon's web site)

It may be a corrupt driver sending the wrong information to your printer since you appear to have checked the other options.

Agent Smith 08:59 26 Jun 04

It could be that your print head is intermittently faulty rather than the cartridge. Check your manual to see how to remove the print heat and make sure that the contacts are clean. Also are these the same photos that you are tryiny to print or are they new each time? If they are new then consider that it make be your input device that may be faulty ie camera or scanner. When the problem occurs try selecting some text in Word or whatever you use and then print the same text firstly in Black then each of the colours Yellow, Cyan and Magenta. This would tell you if you have a problem with the printer. Hope this helps.

golfpro 10:23 26 Jun 04

Sorted. After downloading recent drivers (still no joy), (the BLUE colour was comeing out brown), I took the printer head out and cleaned it with a tishoo, also cleaned the contacts its now OK. It just goes to show, try the most obvious first, you tend to forget this after a time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…