Wht can't I send files via hotmail e mails

Rhuddlan 16:30 25 Jan 05

When e mailing any of my contacts and attactching a file smaller than 250Mb, no matter what size, it says that this may be harmful to my comp and my recipents comp. There must be a way of sending e mails with attachments through hotmail???

Technotiger 16:38 25 Jan 05

Hi, why not use Incredimail - free download click here it is compatible with hotmail but very much better. Give it a try, you will be amaaaaaaazzzed :-))

Very easy to use and send attachments etc.

Cheers.

Rhuddlan 16:59 25 Jan 05

Thanks for the link, very greatful, will give it a try, any idea though why hotmail is saying this?

Technotiger 17:01 25 Jan 05

Sorry friend, no idea - but you will not be disappointed with Incredimail. Look in Inredimails FAQ's and you will find it explains fully how to integrate with hotmail.

Cheers.

Rhuddlan 19:26 25 Jan 05

Hi there, very impressed with IncrediMail, only one small problem, when sending an attachement in an e mail, which is the main reason why I uninstalled the progra, I had an e mail a few minutes after sending the e mail from the post master saying that it could not be sent, giving me no valid reason, any ideas??? I have windows xp home sp2. Thanks for the help so far.

Rhuddlan 19:26 25 Jan 05

Sorry meant to say, it was the main reason I installed the program, IncreadiMail.

Chezdez 19:27 25 Jan 05

ewwwww, not incredimail :S

were you using outlook before incredimail?

Rhuddlan 19:29 25 Jan 05

No, don't like Outlook, was trying to send an e mail with an attachement through hotmail, but then tried incrediMail, it said it sent, and AVG scanned the outgoing e mail and then a few minutes later I got the post master e mail, any ideas?

johnnyrocker 19:35 25 Jan 05

attachment screening is a new feature of the updated security in hotmail, it decides whether unsafe or not and the decision cannot be reversed it is it's own boss, so you either neeed to rename the attachment or use outlook express or as a last resort yousendit.com.

johnny.

Technotiger 21:17 25 Jan 05

Hi again, sorry I have been away.

I have today, yesterday and the day before sent several attachments (pictures) by incredimail - I have been using it for over two years now and have never had any problems with it.

The only reason I can think for yours being returned/undelivered is perhaps a slight typo in the address. But only guessing.

Cheers. (I sent two attachments this evening)

Rhuddlan 23:35 31 Jan 05

Using IncreadiMail

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…