Who uses INKSAVER?

jack 13:48 05 Sep 04

This has been a PCA Coverdisk 'freeby' in the past that I have used to good effect, until I got a new printer that was not at that time covered, so I deleted it and forgot all about it until yesterday, when in sorting a print problem on one of my flock who uses it in conjuction with his HP multi. We solved the problem.
I got to thinking about it once more and wondered if Inksaver is up to speed with my Epson R300.
I shall go on the web site and have a look.

The question I have is this . Is Inksaver a 'real utility' that does something that cannot be achieved in any other way?
Or is it a posh 'front end' for something Windows can do anyway - If only one knew where to look?

Diodorus Siculus 14:42 05 Sep 04

I don't know the technicalitites but the reviews of Inksaver that I have seen have all been positive. Whether or not there is another way of achieving the same results, I do no know.

jack 15:03 05 Sep 04

Thanx DS
In the interim I have downloaded the trial version and printed the testpage on my Epson R300

And then a 'real' page

It works a treat.
What with that and my cartridge chip zapper, I'll
be able to make a significant dent in that overdraft.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…