Who made this Motherboard?

Sapins 09:15 16 Jan 03
  Sapins 09:15 16 Jan 03

Belarc Advisor lists the motherboard as " GATEWAY Tabor C Coppermine MP440Bx Coppermine 4000597-306 Serial Number A". What exactly is the web address of the maker please? I have tried "Tabor", and "Coppermine", but I am getting nowhere.

Gongoozler 09:19 16 Jan 03

Sapins, the motherboard could well have been made specially for Gateway Computers click here.

Gongoozler 09:22 16 Jan 03

Hi Sapins, the motherboard was almost certainly made by Intel click here.

powerless 09:23 16 Jan 03

Maybe Intel.

Gongoozler 09:25 16 Jan 03

Does it perhaps look like this one? click here

Psiman 09:25 16 Jan 03

Seems you have a previous generation Celeron CPU (also known as coppermine) on a board with the Intel 440BX chipset. Could be a generic mobo, but without any further inforrmation regarding your system, can't advise further. More info please.

Psiman 09:30 16 Jan 03

Gongoozler - snap. My problem is I type at two words a minute.....:-)

Sapins 15:43 16 Jan 03

Hi Folks,
Thanks for the help. I'm opening up the case tomorrow to let our new computer club members have a look, so I can check it then. Six of us are just getting together for the first time to chat and help each other and share info etc:
I have of course told them about this fabulous site, so expect lots of questions in the future.(hope thats acceptable?) Regards

Sapins 15:44 16 Jan 03

Psiman- will come back with more info if I need to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…