Who is "Jennifer Watt ?"

3tg 16:10 29 Aug 03

I've just had emails from "Jennifer Watt", who that is I do not know but she wants to update her address book and wants to update my address in it???. Has anyone else had this happen?. I deleted the emails but I would like to know if it is a virus attempt or something. I am awfully suspicious of unknown emails. Cheers

john-232317 16:14 29 Aug 03

Dont open emails you are not expecting...to be safe.

Djohn 16:16 29 Aug 03

Agree with dadyassa, unless you know where it is from, then always best to delete. j.

Giantsquid 16:19 29 Aug 03

she could be 'new' to your neighbourhood and could do with a good night out, I get a few of these, as she says she saw my profile and wanted to get to know me, funny that as she is in America and I'm in Lancashire !

Get rid of it.

Wes Tam ;-) 16:23 29 Aug 03
  Gaz 25 16:35 29 Aug 03

It may be a virus, always delete e-mails that are suspect or include an attachment,

I would delete all e-mails that you do not know who they are from.

click here it provides more information.

click here it has Latest virus threats.

snoresloudly 18:33 29 Aug 03

I keep getting the same ones but from a Nichole, she has just moved into my area and "wants to get to know me better"!, if thats true why doesn't she just knock on the door? besides which if she knew me she wouldn't want to know me better!,

Its just spam, block it and forget it

Jennifer Watt 18:51 29 Aug 03

Sorry 3tg, I thought you liked me mailing you.

snoresloudly 19:23 29 Aug 03

Gaz 25 19:33 29 Aug 03

spuds 20:19 29 Aug 03

I get at least 10 sometimes many more daily emails, originating from the USA. All carry a persons name, usually female.Do what I do, and use the delete button.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…