//some 3rd party need geo

Who is the imposter, and why?

GANDALF<|:-)> 17:00 10 Mar 05

It is not me!

GANDALF |:-)>

Salinger 17:03 10 Mar 05

I think we know that! Question is, why has he not been delted?

GANDALF<|:-)> 17:04 10 Mar 05

Meh! u would make a good FE. Why not apply?

GANDALF<|:-)> 17:05 10 Mar 05

Meh! u would make a good FE. Why not apply?

Salinger 17:07 10 Mar 05

Seems like it is YOUR problem.

plsndrs3 17:11 10 Mar 05

I am surprised that someone can register with a name so close to one already held - there is just one keysroke difference.

I agree- contact FE & get the name removed. I just wonder what can be done in future to stop this happening. Just as well VOG noticed the difference before any silly posts were applied on genuine help requests!

and why? - Maybe because the person 'using you' knows that you are held in high esteem by so many of us & wanted to bask in your glory [for a short while at least]?

Paul

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:20 10 Mar 05

well, it is impossible for all to be taken i suppose and he could easily try any combination of ascii characters to look the same.

G.

Storik 17:25 10 Mar 05

Methinks it's just waiting for a spell and see if the FE can work his magic - lol

Storik

Satmansq 17:34 10 Mar 05

Maybe the imposter lacks the imagination to think of something original, have they actually done anything untoward or pretended to be you in any other way.

Salinger 17:36 10 Mar 05

The real Gandalf has not yet appeared online.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:40 10 Mar 05

This thread is a bit like Lazarus.

G (original)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…