Who is General Failure and why is he reading my ha

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:03 23 Jul 04

Time for a light break for all you hardworking Helpers on the Forum.....

Prehistoric tech support

The tech support problem dates back to long before the industrial revolution, when primitive tribesmen beat out a rhythm on drums to communicate:

This fire help. Me Groog

Me Lorto. Help. Fire not work.
You have flint and stone?

Ugh

You hit them together?

Ugh

What happen?

Fire not work

(sigh) Make spark?

No spark, no fire, me confused. Fire work yesterday.

*sigh* You change rock?

I change nothing

You sure?

Me make one change. Stone hot so me soak in stream so stone not burn Lorto hand. Small change, shouldn't keep Lorto from make fire.

*Grabs club and goes to Lorto's cave*

Old Shep 15:18 23 Jul 04

After reading your post I am slightly worried about you. Are there men in white coats coming up your drive. Perhaps you should visit Speakers Corner forum click on the Forum Nicknames thread and explain yours. Then we may better understand you.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:28 23 Jul 04

Just get a bit frustrated explaining to forumm members how to repair their PCs (I Know we were in that position ourselves once) needed some light relief.

picklesy 15:37 23 Jul 04

good one.

stalion 16:58 23 Jul 04

let's all smokum pipe of peace

Old Shep 18:01 23 Jul 04

Come on get on Speakers Corner I am dying to see why you are called that name. Give us all some light relief.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…