Who is the best and cheapest Broadband ISP

User-324448 09:37 27 Nov 03

Who does the best deal with Broad band, I think BT give a free modem if ordered via the internet, what is Freeserve like, I have no problems with their normal ISP service, has anyone useing their
Broadband had problems?

terminus 09:49 27 Nov 03

See consumer watch forum consumer. (re) broadband contracts

sat481 09:49 27 Nov 03

I use the PIPEX Solo2go package.. Modem, line set-up and all the stuff to get you started for £17.57.. then £24.99 a month.
I've never had any problems with it and know many other satisfied customers.

Take care

Steve

click here

Stuartli 10:00 27 Nov 03

The words best and cheapest rarely go together..

It's a bit like expecting to buy computer systems at rock bottom prices coupled with superb after sales service.

My son, like sat481, is with Pipex broadband - is very pleased; I've had a PAYG dialup account with them since 1996 and am equally pleased, although I use Tiscali for fixed rate access (sometimes wonder why!)

Stick with the top ISPs such as Pipex and you shouldn't go far wrong and know that the support department is on the ball at all times.

Djohn 11:28 27 Nov 03

Not the cheapest, but definitely one of the best, and fastest "ZEN" click here On-line in 3 to 5 days of placing order. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…