//some 3rd party need geo

Who are the Moderators???

bigdamouk 05:10 09 Jan 03
  bigdamouk 05:10 09 Jan 03

Who are the moderators or Administrators of this forum?? i know FE is obviously the top Guy but does he do it alone?????

Andsome 07:59 09 Jan 03

I really do not have an answer, but cannot imagine for one moment that anyone could do the job on their own. My own gues would be at least a couple on shift during the daytime, with perhaps one on overnight. How close am I, just out of curiosity?

Stokey 08:11 09 Jan 03

I don't know either but it would not be possible for one man to run a (busy) business whilst at the same time dedicating so much unpaid time to these forums and still find time to sleep and eat.

User-312386 08:26 09 Jan 03

go down the bottom of the page and click on "contact us" and you will see all the names

madboy33

Sir Radfordin™ 08:34 09 Jan 03

Peter Thomas is the forum editor. He is not paid by PCA but does this for "fun". He works pretty hard, sleep doesn't seem to be a problem.

Guy Dixon is the online editor and is a fully paid up employee of PCA. He does a lot that is not seen that keeps this place ticking over.

Both do a good job, stay on the right side of the rules and it won't matter who the moerators are.

powerless 08:36 09 Jan 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…