white screen

movwkd 17:58 17 Jan 07

Hi, please can anyone help me with this its so annoying !.My pc has for some unknown reason started to only show a white screen when i try and log onto the windows update site no error message just white screen with done in the lefthand corner .Its also showing same fault when we try and get into the online banking and the system restore has gone white as well !!Windows live messenger will not connect either !!Ihave ran loads of debug tools and nothing so far has worked this is what i have ran so far.system mechanic pro 6 pc bug doctor eusing registry mechanic avg everything !!pc medik xoft spy,its really annoying please help !!thanks movwkd..

muddypaws 18:23 17 Jan 07

movwkd.
Have you got Norton?
If so disable temporarily.
I have to.

postie24 18:30 17 Jan 07

Could be video card problem… check your driver in device manager (control panel->system)to make sure it is loaded correctly…

Also could be a virus…
or if it occurs only when opening a certian file or prog it might be just the file/prog that doesnt recognize/support your videocard…or possibly could be corrupted file..

Postie24

VoG II 18:33 17 Jan 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…