Whilst it's quiet

VoG™ 23:24 01 Jan 03
  VoG™ 23:24 01 Jan 03

I would just like to say what a brilliant site this is. Keeps the old brain active and so on but also there is a genuine sense of cameraderie.

Well done Forum Editor, Guy Dixon and the others that must lurk in the background.

Forum Editor 23:34 01 Jan 03

are too many to mention individually by name, but it does take a lot of effort by quite a few people to keep a site like this going.

So on their behalf I thank you, and also on behalf of Guy and myself. The 'genuine sense of cameraderie' is something we have all worked hard to create - you included - and it's the one aspect of the forum that I like above all else.

Andÿ 23:38 01 Jan 03

When I read "Whilst it's quiet" I was scared to come in............. I thought you may be doing a bit of singing/dancing/stand-up :o)

I also say "Well done Forum Editor, Guy Dixon and the others that must lurk in the background".

Djohn 23:43 01 Jan 03

I'll second that and hope you have a happy and healthy new year VoG™. You too Peter, hope the forum grows from strength to strength.

I've been a member now for approximately a year and learnt so much not only from reading the answers to problems, but also by trying to find the answers for people by spending time searching.

I still have a very long way to go yet, but I think i'll get there in the end.

Phil930 23:48 01 Jan 03

hats off to you boys!

VoG™ 23:50 01 Jan 03

I knew that my every move was monitored. This proves it! LOL!

leo49 23:52 01 Jan 03

Steady on chaps, I'm welling up here...

But on a less serious note.. Peter,Guy ,et al we did miss you - there's no substitute for the 'real thing'.

Best Wishes

Leo49

denali 23:55 01 Jan 03

I am new to the Forum but have to confess I spend almost all my free time here now.

Congrats and my best wishes for the New Year to you all

Forum Editor 23:57 01 Jan 03

Every time a new thread is started a tiny LED lights up on my on-screen control console. It's normally green, but it turns a fetching shade of scarlet when you post.

Only joking.

Griff. 00:03 02 Jan 03

Happy new year one and all....

Been away from posting here for a while owing to other commitments but hopefully 2003 will allow me to increase my number of postings - some of them may even help a few fellow members.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…