Which would you suggest

arnyziukas 01:41 AM 16 May 13

Hello,

I'm planing to buy a computer for gaming and i would like to know what would you suggest by these specifications.

SYSTEM INFORMATION

WIRELESS / WIFI

BLUETOOTH

19 IN 1 MEDIA READER - UPGRADE

STEAM FACTORY INSTALLED ON SYSTEM - ALLOWS YOU TO DOWNLOAD GAMES DIRECTLY FROM INTERNET RATHER THAN PURCHASING FROM A GAME STORE

Alienware Aurora R4 WINDOWS 7 64 bit INTEL i7 SIX CORE - UPGRADE 2TB SATA 6Gb/s (7200rpm) 32 Mb CACHE - UPGRADE 8129MB (4x2GB) 1600 MHz DDR3 QUAD CHANNEL - UPGRADE LIQUID COOLED SOUND CARD HDA 7.1 DOLBY DIGITAL - UPGRADE DVD +/- RW (READ WRITE) 24x W8 EVERYTHING IS MATTE BLACK - CHASSIS - 875W

and

Zalman CNPS7000C-Alcu CPU Cooler Corsair Gamer Series GS600 80+ 600W PSU Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard AMD ATI Radeon HD 7950 3GB Graphics Card Cooler Master HAF XM Gaming Case Microsoft Windows 8 64bit 300MBs Wireless PCI Card WiFi Network Adaptor 24x DVD-RW Optical Drive 1TB (1000GB) Sata III Hard Drive 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Gaming RAM 4.0GHz AMD FX-8350 8-Core CPU

I dont care about the creator of pc. i just want to know which would last longer and would be easier to customize afterwords .

Sorry that i cant show you better specifications of these computer but just tell me your thoughts . Thank you

chub_tor 08:48 AM 16 May 13

Gaming is all about the graphics card and unfortunately on the Dell Aurora 4 machine you specify I see no mention of which graphics card you have selected, but it does use a fantastic processor.

The ATI Radeon HD 7950 3Gb is certainly a really good gaming graphics card but personally I would prefer the Intel over the AMD processor.

I'm not a gamer but perhaps this will spark off some more suggestions from others.

arnyziukas 12:37 PM 16 May 13

Excuse me , i completely forgot about the Auroras graphic card :) its Radeon HD 7820 2GB :) Thank you

arnyziukas 00:30 AM 21 May 13

anyone else can help? plz?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: We're just hours away from the OnePlus 2 l2…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things