Which wireless security camera?

I need to purchase a security camera which will be placed outdoors and used to keep an eye on a slightly hidden part of my property. I don't have a large pot of money so am looking for a relatively cheap item.

At home I have a wireless router so ideally I would want a wireless camera, and preferably one that is good in low light levels (although there is a security light in that area). It would also be nice to be able to keep an eye on what the camera is seeing while I'm at work.

Are there any that record sound too? This isn't of vital importance, but could be useful.

Many thanks in advance.

ambra4 10:30 05 Mar 09

Choose of IP Network Cameras

click here

Edimax IC–1520DPg Digital PTZ Wireless Network Camera

click here

pcrec 06:55 06 Mar 09

lots of camera available dude.
you can see here

click here

ashleycardwell94 00:26 10 Sep 09

if you havent got one yet ip cams or most of them can upload video clips to ftp servers. depending on your isp you might not be able to stream content, im with aol bb and i can stream music, video websites all theough my ip and my ip changes so am fairly secure against atacks.

jim365 17:46 13 May 11

I have this cheap one and works a treat on XP. Even has motion detection. Is a pretty cheap Wireless CCTV system. It has 4 cameras. It is only indoor though, although I guess you can point it outside.

jim365 11:21 16 May 11

This is the website for the Wireless CCTV Camera System. If you just want a mini Spy camera stystem you can try this Mini Spy Camera. Other than that you can search Ebay from some cheap CCTV syatems. Also you should be aware that Wireless Systems although easy to setup, can have interference issues, so look into Wired options as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…