Which web design software?

DeeCee1669 16:23 PM 23 Jun 09

I know a lot of people post this query but more specifically, if you had to choose between Frontpage 2003 and NVU, which would you choose?
I have been teaching Frontpage for a number of years but am aware it's quite out of date now. A colleague uses NVU and recommends it. I have had a look at it but on first impressions I think it looks a bit basic. I am possibly biased because I am familiar with FP.
I would really appreciate any comments or opinions on this.

Forum Editor 23:04 PM 23 Jun 09

what fourm member says - go for Expression Web if you want to make a change.

DeeCee1669 08:32 AM 24 Jun 09

I have requested Web Expression but there are cost implications for the company whose computers (12 of) I will be using to teach web design. I need to have a plan B.

gerri-atrick 13:39 PM 25 Jun 09

Teach web design using Front page :0 ......I hope you dont charge for it, FP must be the worst software going. ......I hope you dont charge for it !!!! it is so out of date that its embarassing just thinking about it.

gerri-atrick 13:42 PM 25 Jun 09

im that embarrased i said it twice, but here goes again ........I hope you dont charge for it :))

Sorry ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Toshiba dynaPad release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro 4 rival with Windows 10

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November