Which version of Nero do I need?

myanmarboy 01:51 03 Jun 08

Recently moved to Vista Home Premium. Slowly bringing my new PC back to where I was before the old one died but my latest hitch is Nero. Under XP I had Nero 6 Ultrasuite. Tried to install this with my new O/S but did'nt work. Can anyone tell me which version of Nero I need, or if indeed I need Nero with Vista. I do have pre-installed Creator 9 which at first glance does appear to do most of what I am looking for in Nero. But I was comfortable with Nero and cost is not a factor. Appreciate any/all advice.
Thanks in advance.

sean-278262 01:57 03 Jun 08

It would appear that version 6 is incompatible with Vista.

click here
I am unsure if this will sort the problem for version 6 as well but the method is outlined above.

Otherwise your best bet is to go for version 8 or consider the huge array of free alternatives to Nero.

ambra4 03:37 03 Jun 08

Nero 7.8.5.0 Ultra will work with Vista

Download and save this pdf will help you to understand which Nero 7 will work and how

to fix any problems

click here

myanmarboy 12:39 03 Jun 08

Astec123 and ambra4
many thanks for your help

sunny staines 12:42 03 Jun 08

i was told by novatech to get nero8 not nero7 for vista even though nero 7 says its ok for vista.

myanmarboy 00:43 04 Jun 08

sunny
Thanks for that. I'm going to give v8 a free trial before I buy anything so if it works OK it's probably what I'll go for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…