Which version of IE on I Pad

ponytail 15:40 12 Jan 15

How do we tell which version of IE is on my wifes I Pad Air

ponytail 16:01 12 Jan 15

Apologies I thought I needed IE 7 but see the following.

iOS 8 is the eighth major release of the iOS mobile operating system designed by Apple Inc. as the successor to iOS 7. It was announced at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 on June 2, 2014, and was released on September 17, 2014.[2] Billed as "The biggest change to iOS since the introduction of the App Store", iOS 8 builds on the major redesign that iOS 7 introduced, while including many enhancements and interface improvements. As of January 7, 2015, iOS 8 has been installed on 68% of compatible Apple device

My wife has bought camera connection kit for her I Pad but have just found out it will only work on ios 7 need a different one for ios 8 if that is what she has.How can I tell whether she has ios7 or 8.Have never heard of ios 7 and 8 before.

Pine Man 16:02 12 Jan 15

I didn't think you could run IE on an iPad?

ponytail 16:23 12 Jan 15

As my lost post said it should have been ios 7 and ios 8 just need to know how I can find out which version she has.Have a funny feeling it will be ios8 in which case what she ordered will not work and she will have to change it to the later version

john bunyan 16:45 12 Jan 15

Tap on Settings (cog wheel symbol). Tap on "software update" tab. It will tell you software version and update. Latest version is iOS 8.1.2. There is a rumour of 8.1.3 in the next week or so. You should have had a "1" symbol on the Settings to indicate an update was available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…