//some 3rd party need geo

Which Spec?

TW 29 09:14 14 Oct 03

I must confess that I'm a novice when it comes to computers. I need a laptop but are unsure of the specification needed for my requirements. My needs are as follows:

1. Light ( 3 KG, preferably 2.5KG) 2. Powerful enough to handle office applications, video editing and the occasional game/ DVD 3. Good memory - I need to store high numbers of jpeg images on the hard disc, or burn CDs/ DVDs 4. Reasonably cheap. I have about £1250 max to spend 5. Reliable. My Desktop is an Evesham and I have been impressed by the level of support. 6. ? Occasional wireless usage

What sort of chip and RAM do I need. Would a 1.3 GHz Intel Pentium M do the job or would I need a 1.5GHz. Any suggestions would be gratefully received

Lozzy 11:16 14 Oct 03

Have a look at the Dell 500M click here also others depending on your budget. All will do what you ask but the 500m also has the wireless addition included. There are many mfg to choose from, but I like dell there not the fastest but I personally find them very ro-bust

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…