Which Spam Software???

PhiltheFragger 16:57 31 Jan 04

Hi

Tried Spam Inspector, This had a nice easy interface and Version 3 worked like a dream, But Version 4 stopped 2 of my email addresses from working so I binned it.

Tried MaCaffee Spamkiller , But didnt like the Interface.

What do you guys use?

Cheers

VoG II 17:00 31 Jan 04

Mailwasher click here

Taw® 17:02 31 Jan 04

click here checks mail while still on server so as you decide whether to download or not. Simple to use.

Taw® 17:04 31 Jan 04

Just cant keep upwith these VoGs LOL

PhiltheFragger 17:05 31 Jan 04

Used to use mailwasher way back before Spam Inspector, For a few weeks it was ok, then the amount of Spam escalated dramatically, almost as if the automatic bounce message was identified to relate to a valid email address.which was then passed on to spamville city arizona.

Any other suggestions?

VoG II 17:06 31 Jan 04

Yes, delete, don't bounce - apart from anything else it clogs up the internet.

PhiltheFragger 17:10 31 Jan 04

Valid point about bouncing

Is the Pro version dramatically better than the free version, (Obviously with my 3 email addresses , I would need the Pro)

Comments please

Has anybody used PRO?

tafoody 17:21 31 Jan 04

i use an previous free version of mailwasher, works with hotmail etc, click here for the download.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…