which souncard??

velocity 12:07 08 Jun 03

need new souncard, use reason/cubase, midi keyboard and electric bass/guitar... need zero latency, (will i need usb on the card?) and a 1/4" guitar input.......... output to edirol ma-10s... budget is an issue.....can anyone help???????

sdf 13:11 08 Jun 03

Dont know how much u mean by budget, but the Creative Audigy Platinum EX would do the job I'm certain. around about £150? comes with cubase, fruityloops, load of sound fonts and a SHED load of other bits and pieces. A seperate break out box with more connectors on then you could shake a stick at. Downsides are the creative own software that comes with it makes Mr Bush positivly stable! takes up 2 slots on your PC, one for the main card and another for the, um, other bit? and the parallel cable to the breakout box is chunky enough to have a small countries communications routed through it. all that aside I think its a fairly excellent audio system.

sdf 13:17 08 Jun 03

Disclaimer: I apologise to any Americans supporting the Bush reigeme, my comments about the overall stability of the leader of your country were only intended for light humourous relief and are in no way proven (yet). further more the views expressed in this message in no way mimic those of the PC Advisor magazine who I'm sure remain totally impartial on the subject as it is not directly to the IT industry.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…