which router

bettybooxxxxx 17:16 14 Sep 07

i have totaly no idea which router i should buy i have a pc and have just got a lap top and would like to conect it wireless i am on virgin media please help

martan 17:24 14 Sep 07

hi
i also am with virgin media and run a d-link router di524 and have had no problem with it and it runs me wifes laptop with no problem so try that one and see how you get on ok
martan

crosstrainer 17:26 14 Sep 07

You could try these click here people, very helpful and excellent service, they will tell you what is suitable for your system.

bettybooxxxxx 17:30 14 Sep 07

i know this prob sounds silly but is that a cable router just so i know what to look for

martan 18:02 14 Sep 07

hi
the dlink di52 is a cable router you will need two ethernet cables to connect the router to your modem and then to your tower if that helps
martan

bettybooxxxxx 18:12 14 Sep 07

thats great help many thanks will look out for it tomorrow if not i know to look for a cable router many thanks betty boo xxxxx

Strawballs 22:38 14 Sep 07

click here Any one of these will do I use the linksys wrt54g and have done for about 3 yrs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…